They're the only thing that bring me peace of mind. I truly can not rest worrying that I may have forgotten something, but it also helps in another way too. When I look back at this week for example which seems to fly by like 24 hours do I can actually see on my lists ALL that has been achieved. Knowing the effort and life energy you put in to a week of your "doings" whatever they may be and then reading and seeing the achievement in the finished tasks and crossed out line items just soaks your senses with that feeling and recognition of accomplishment. Just make sure you have an overall goal in mind of course.
My noteworthy Android app for notes has been AK Notepad by Catch.com, but I ALWAYS have my hand written calender (Daily Calendar by AT-A-Glance). Electronics are supposed to make our lives easier, but really just make life more difficult by making us dependent on them and then they can easily just crash, freeze, delete with one click...UGGHH! Well that's my opinion and experience at least. Just keep progressing and achieving your goals of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment