Friday, April 22, 2011

Mother LOVE

Gentlemen, When was the last time You bought Yourself fresh underwear? I'm not afraid to admit it, but I didn't usually buy my own underwear and it's not like I can't, it's just that for every Birthday and Christmas at least I can guarantee that my Mother will get me a bunch of Saks Fifth Avenue brand tank-tops and boxer-briefs (Yes, I'm a Boxer-Brief guy, Boxers 2nd favorite...never Briefs). She gets great employee discounts! Thanks Saks and Thank you Mother of mine for that wonderfully fresh and confident feeling you always made sure I had. Te AMO Mammi.

I live on the West coast of the United States so I buy my own tank tops and boxer-briefs now and this thought came up...Why not make sure that this year for Mother's Day at least my Mother has all the Wonderfully Fresh, Confident feelings I can buy. I'll need my Wife-To-Be's help. Anyway, it's minimal, I owe this woman my Life and Upbringing and almost all that encompasses me today, but today is another Mother's Day. Mother Nature! Well, I gotta go enjoy me some. I can hear the kids having fun outside without me. Ya voy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...