Friday, August 5, 2011

"The Unemployment Numbers in the United States - July 2011"

As July unemployment numbers are repeated there are also mentions of a discouraged workforce leaving the employment arena. I think what bothers me most about those mentions is the word "discouraged". I personally feel blessed as far as having my complete health, a strong family, and a relatively young mind and maybe that is what has helped me maintain such a positive outlook. I see it as an opportunity and I always have whenever I left any place of employment. Being able to do what I truly LOVED this time around. Making enough money to not worry about bills is another story. What has helped is that my mentality for the past couple of years has been one of a person focused on creating his own business opportunities, in industries of my own choosing to ultimately be HAPPY in life. I guess I have also been "discouraged" in the sense of the searching for responsibilities in the traditional labor market and in that case would be content because the end result of that should be the growth of private and small businesses.  We all have a responsibility to each other to motivate one another and keep each other or at least ourselves passionate and social (NOT facebook) about the things we LOVE in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...