Okay, I will admit that my energy was quite negative at the time. I was feeling sort of rushed and I was still trying to regain my emotional balance from a previous conversation so all that untamed energy might have done done it. Truthfully, I know I did not put much force on the dipstick. I simply looked at it then lowered it onto my left hand awaiting with a McDonald's napkin. I remember stroking it once and then on the second rightward motion I hear Snap-Crack-Pop! That was the dip stick a snappin', the two pieces crackin' and poppin' me in the eye! That sucked! Mainly because I had so much to do.
That day was the toughest day of all. I could clearly see the scratch to my cornea and it came served with a side of sensitivity to light, headache, random dryness feeling like there was something sitting on my eyeball plus the tear that was also forever flowing to wash it all down. Is that what I get for buying a Honda Civic instead of a BMW? (just a question)
Well just a note of caution. The fact is that the darn dipstick starts out feeling like rubber when you first buy it brand new, but after some use (80k miles in my case) it will get brittle and can possible snap if bent beyond its threshold as it happened to me. Watch out now!


No comments:
Post a Comment