Saturday, September 1, 2012

Much Success To You

"You can't satisfy Everybody" and even though I carry the saying close to my chest my character flaw is often attempting the opposite. It definitely pleases me to see you all happy, thriving and successful and of course being able to share in some of that triumph along with you and so I want to make sure I share this book with Everyone.
When I was down in New York City last week I stressed some of the many points from it to friends and family and again I want to make sure I shout it out because it is useful information that I had an inkling towards and now has been seconded by Mr. Napoleon Hill. I would say that literally 99% of the books I read are texts, documents and mainly non-fiction. I am always searching for answers, while asking more questions and connecting more dots and one of the puzzles that I have been after to solve is that of SUCCESS. Success in Life overall and delving more and more into that of financial and business related success. A question: Do you think Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Henry Ford and John D. Rockefeller were successful people? If you think so then this book is definitely for you because it outlines some of the many methods use by the men listed above.

Think & Grow Rich by Napolen Hill
Andrew Carnegie commissioned Napoleon Hill to interview over 500 millionaires of the time (1937) in order to try to find a formula to success that could be utilized by the "average" person. It took Mr. Hill over 20 years to complete this book and overall this book is about how to live a rich life in every sense of the words.

Some of the main points derived from reading this book include:
1. "Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve." - Napoleon Hill

2. Persistence always overcomes Resistance and with Persistence will come success.

3. Importance and Power of your State of Mind.

4. "The Mystery of Sex Transmutation - Chapter 11" In other words the POWER of sex drive energy being transferred or changed into a different form of energy, which can be used toward SUCCESS.

5. The Power of having and putting to use a "Master Mind" group. The brain / mind is like a battery and it is well known that several batteries provide more energy that any one single battery and "when a group of individual brains are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created..., becomes available to every individual brain in the group." "Andrew Carnegie attributed his ENTIRE fortune to the POWER he accumulated through this 'Master Mind'."

And so much more. Overall a very interesting and informative book. Feel free to pick and choose those points throughout the book that may help you achieve your individual success, and even though you may seek and ultimately reach "individual" goals, it is crucial to include others in your plans in order to reach true SUCCESS.
"Much success to you, even if you wish me the opposite" - Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...